Report a LARMAC maintenance issue right from your phone. Report a broken sprinkler, landscape con...
LARMAC has a team of 16 janitors and three Maintenance Technicians who are dedicated full time to making sure all of the great facilities and amenities available to Ladera Ranch residents are safe, clean and ready to use. This team handles everything from the daily cleaning of restrooms and clubhouses to large installation and renovation projects throughout the community.
Resident’s Role: Lend a hand in making sure that whether you are hosting a party at a park or clubhouse, or just dropping in for a lunch break, that you clean up and deposit your trash into one of the conveniently located trash receptacles. Also please be sure to always clean up after your pets.
Pools require an elevated level of care and maintenance, and Ladera Ranch has no shortage of pools, Sixteen (16) of them maintained by LARMAC alone. Brian’s Pool Service is the dedicated pool maintenance vendor who works closely with LARMAC management to ensure that the pools/plunges, fountains, splash pads and other water features in the community are up and running at all times.
Resident’s Role (Pools): Help keep pools open by always using waterproof swim pants for children under 4 years old or for any individual who may have issues with incontinence, and never swim if you are or have recently been sick.
LARMAC maintains the following LARMAC-owned water features:
- 7 plunge pools ("plunges”) at six locations; Town Plunge has two pools.
- 5 clubhouse pools at four locations; Oak Knoll Village Clubhouse has two pools (Recreation and Lap)
- 1 water park, officially known as ‘Terramor Aquatic Park’ (aka Red Bucket Park)
- 4 splash pads; Avendale Village Clubhouse, Covenant Hills Village Clubhouse, Terramor Aquatic Park and Oak Knoll Village Clubhouse
- 2 waders pools; Avendale Village Clubhouse and Covenant Hills Village Clubhouse
- 1 spa; Flintridge Village Clubhouse
LARMAC’s pool contractor services the LARMAC-owned pools with the following frequency:
- Clubhouse pools: Five (5) days per week. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sat.
- Plunge pools: Three (3) times per week on a rotating schedule.
Winter: Three (3) days per week.
- Clubhouse pools: Three (3) days per week.
- Plunge pools: Two (2) times per week on a rotating schedule.
Pool service includes:
- Netting debris from the top of the pool
- Vacuuming the bottom of the pool
- Cleaning tile
- Balancing chemicals
- Emptying skimmer baskets
- Maintaining water level controls
- Checking pool equipment
- Checking health code requirements
- Cleaning pump room
- Signing and documenting service logs
- Identifying and reporting any issues or repairs needed