Accessing your LARMAC (HOA) Account
Did you know that you, as a homeowner, have direct access to your LARMAC (HOA) account information via the Connect Resident Portal? This portal allows you to:
- Update your mailing address (helpful if you have an off-site mailing address)
- Updating communication delivery preferences (i.e. electronic versus standard mail)
- Check account balance
- Make an HOA assessment payment (directs to ClickPay - the HOA assessment online payment portal)
Account registration takes only a few minutes and is available via a mobile app or desktop.
Registering for the Connect Resident Portal
If you have not registered for the Connect Resident Portal, please complete the following steps:
- Navigate to https://LaderaRanch.connectresident.com
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT on the landing page of the webpage or “Create Account” via the Connect Resident app
- A verification code will be sent via email, which will expire within 10 minutes; this 2-factor authentication method ensures the highest levels in security!
- After verifying your email, create a secure password
- Login using these newly created credentials
- Read the Terms and Conditions and select the check box if you agree
- Complete the registration by either entering the Property Address or Account Number (listed as “Customer ID” on the Assessment Statement)
Once you are registered, the Connect Resident Portal will allow you to opt-in to receive association documents electronically and opt-out of the association membership list, if preferred.
Need Assistance? Contact the Customer Care Center for fast, live support 24/7 at 1-800-428-5588 or follow these detailed step-by-step Instructions.