Part Time Jobs Available
LARMAC is searching for a Recreation Facility Monitor with an hourly range of $16-$17 per hour. Applicants must be 18 years old.
You will be working for FirstService Residential, a property management firm, and serving in the community of Ladera Ranch at the water park and skate park locations. The duties you will perform as a Recreation Facility Monitor are listed below.
To apply, click on the Full job description.
Terramor Water Park (Seasonal – summer)
- Operates the Water Park attendant booth, controlling access to the water park gates.
- Ensures that each water park user has a valid resident access card or is a guest of a resident.
- Working with the pool attendants, monitors the safe use of the water park facility, ensuring that posted water park rules are followed by all users at all times.
- Immediately reports any safety, maintenance, or other issues to the Sports Field Use Manager.
Ladera Ranch Skate Park
- Operates the Skate Park attendant booth, controlling access to the skate park gates.
- Ensures that each skate park user has a valid Skate Park access card or guest pass. Informs those without proper access cards on the process of obtaining one.
- Monitors the use of the skate park facility, making sure that all users wear appropriate safety gear and are using the facility according to safety standards.
- Ensures that posted skate park rules are followed by users at all times.