Guidelines:THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED:
- Blankets or personal items prior to 7:00 a.m. the day of the concert.
- Use of rope, tape, or fencing of any kind to reserve personal space. Stakes longer than six (6) inches to secure pop-up tents. Items will be removed or taken down by security.
- Plastic tarps on the grass. Items will be removed and discarded by security.
- Pets, with the exception of registered assistance dogs. All other owners with animals will be asked to leave the event.
- Loitering in or around school owned property
- Model aircraft or drone with or without photographic equipment.
- Glass bottles/containers.
- Barbecue grill/open flame of any kind. This includes the barbecues in the picnic shelter.
- No standing, sitting or leaning on the barriers in front of the stage.
- Electric or motorized vehicles/bikes in any parks, or on school property. Bikes must be walked while in the park and parking lot.
- Selling products or business advertisements without LARCS permission.
- Sale of alcoholic beverages and no smoking