Monday-Sunday: 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
The court is available for play from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Sunday. The court lights will be turned off automatically at 10:00 p.m. every evening. Currently, the court is not available for reservations.
The court is available to residents only, and guests may use the court when accompanied by a resident. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
The court is intended for use by residents for pick-up recreational play. Use by organized sports teams for the purpose of practice or games is prohibited. Instructional use is prohibited.
Play is restricted to 30 minutes when others are waiting to use the court.
Only non-marking, rubber-soled shoes are allowed on the basketball court. Players must be properly attired.
The following activities are strictly prohibited on the basketball court:
- Hanging on the basketball rim or net
- Bicycles, skates, razors, scooters, skateboards, roller skates, baby strollers, and similar wheeled items
- Games other than basketball
- Food and alcohol
- Glassware (plastic bottled beverages are permitted)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Tables, chairs, or tents unless approved by LARMAC
- Profane or obscene language
- Smoking, vaping, or the use of tobacco products
- Amplified sound includes but is not limited to boom boxes, PAs, bands, or disc jockeys
- Attaching items to fences, light poles, or basketball goals
- Model rockets
- Open flames