Neighborhood Activity Coordinators (NACs) are residents who act as a point of contact for LARCS. Here, you’ll be able to contact your NAC or apply to become the NAC for your neighborhood.
Ladera Ranch Community Services (LARCS) is the lifestyle division of Ladera Ranch.
Ladera Ranch Community Services (LARCS) is an independent community services organization (CSO) that builds a strong social fabric by encouraging neighborhood interaction through technology, programs, activities and the spirit of volunteerism. LARCS promotes communications among neighbors, organizations, alliances and businesses through LaderaLife.com and publications to keep residents informed.
Ladera Ranch Community Services (LARCS) is an independent 501(c)(4) nonprofit public benefit corporation with an independently elected governing Board of Directors.
As an unincorporated community, LARCS is similar to a municipality’s community services department providing the following services to the community:
- Community events
- Recreational and social programs and classes
- Roots and Wings Magazine
- Neighborhood block parties reimbursement program
- Laderalife.com (community website)
- Ranch Hands volunteer program
- Community clubs and groups
- LARCS scholarship program
- Teen leadership council
- New homeowner welcome receptions
LARCS is funded primarily through a Community Enhancement Fee (CEF) paid at the sale or resale of any home in Ladera Ranch:
- First-time sales: 1/8% of the purchase price of a home
- Resales: 1/4% of the purchase price
Meet LARCS' Community Services Director
Community Services Director