Ladera Ranch Maintenance Corporation (LARMAC) is the master association responsible for maintaining LARMAC-owned amenities that include pools, clubhouses, parks, and other property.
- 7 plunge pools ("plunges”) at six locations; Town Plunge has two pools.
- 5 clubhouse pools at four locations; Oak Knoll Village Clubhouse has two pools (Recreation and Lap)
- 1 water park, officially known as ‘Terramor Aquatic Park’ (aka Red Bucket Park)
- 4 splash pads; Avendale Village Clubhouse, Covenant Hills Village Clubhouse, Terramor Aquatic Park and Oak Knoll Village Clubhouse
- 2 waders pools; Avendale Village Clubhouse and Covenant Hills Village Clubhouse
- 1 spa; Flintridge Village Clubhouse
LARMAC’s pool contractor services the pools in the summer season three (3) to five (5) days per week, which includes: clearing debris, monitoring, maintaining and balancing chlorine and Ph levels, ensuring that pool equipment is in working order, and vacuuming debris from the bottom of the pools and spa as needed.
LARMAC clubhouse pools and spa are cleaned/maintained five (5) days per week in the summer season: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sat. Plunge pools are serviced three (3) times per week on a rotating schedule.