Picnic Areas in Parks
Picnic areas can be reserved for birthday parties and similar events Monday through Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to dusk at the following parks: Founders, Chaparral, Oso Grande, Celestial, and Cox Sports Park.
Please read the Park Facility Reservation Matrix and Community Guidelines before making a reservation. Residents must agree to the guidelines and limitations before completing the hold for their requested reservation.
Hold your reservation by selecting the date and time frame on the calendar below; then, you will be prompted to the reservation application. Please email LARMAC at email@example.com within 72 hours after placing a hold on a picnic area to finalize your reservation by submitting a deposit, paying a $30 rental fee, and, if applicable, providing your bounce house vendor’s certificate of insurance.
- Same-day reservations are not available
- A reservation may be made up to 180 days in advance and cannot be reserved for more than two days in advance
- A maximum of 1 reservation is allowable every 7 days
- Reservations may be for up to 6 hours, with set up and clean up included in the 6-hour limit
- Placement of bounce house on authorized park property must be provided prior to approval
- The bounce house must be powered by a generator only - no use of an electrical outlet
Are you looking to have a bounce house at a LARMAC park? If so, there are 18 different approved locations to choose from. Here are a few key details:
- A $300 security deposit is required
- The bounce house rental company must provide a certificate of insurance with a minimum $1 million liability policy naming LARMAC and FirstService Residential as additionally insured.
- LARMAC does not endorse any vendor; however, the vendors listed below meet the association's minimum insurance requirement and have provided LARMAC with an up-to-date certificate of insurance.
Bounce House Vendors
- Bounce House MIssion Viejo
- Inflate Orange County
- Joey Jumpers
- Jump Action
- Jump N Bounce
- Magic Jump
- Orange County Jumpers
Founders Park is Ladera's largest parks located between Avendale Village Clubhouse, Ladera Ranch Elementary school and Avendale Blvd. The picnic areas are near to the intersection of Daisy and Avendale Blvd. and are close to a parking lot, restrooms, a softball field, sand volleyball courts and a...
Oso Grande Park is located off Covenant Hills Drive and Oberon Road just outside the gates of Covenant Hills at the far end of the Clubhouse parking. The picnic area is close to a large playground, restrooms and benches.