Oak Knoll Village Clubhouse
28192 O'Neill Drive, Ladera Ranch, CAGet directions
Mon–Fri: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Clubhouse Reservation Hours
Mon–Sun: 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Mon–Sun: 5:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
6:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
Great Room: 78
Fireplace Room: 38
Oak Knoll Village Clubhouse is where it all began. The original clubhouse is the largest of all the clubhouses and is reservable, offering the a wood floor Great Room, fireplace room and kitchen. The clubhouse features a recreation pool, lap pool, splash pad, outdoor showers, and a large grass area for fun activities.
- Great room
- Movable furnishings: 6 round tables, 3 banquet tables, 70 chairs
- Furnished fireplace room
- Patio with tables, chairs and umbrellas (downstairs)
- Catering kitchen with refrigerator, ice machine and warming oven (patio is located beyond the doors directly across from the kitchen)
- BBQ grills
- Large lap pool (heated year-round)
- Recreation pool (heated in summer months)
- Outdoor showers
- Bathrooms in multiple locations
- Small splash pad (water-play area)
- Play structure for children
- Weekday (Monday-Thursday & Friday before 5:00 p.m.)
- Weekend (Friday after 5:00 p.m. & Saturday-Sunday)
- Setup and cleanup are included in the listed blocks of time
- Use of pool during reservation is not permitted
Floor Plan: Click here to download a PDF of the floorplan.
Fees: Fees are subject to change.
Mon–Thur: 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. ($50 per 3 hours, $25 per additional hour – morning slot only)
Mon–Thur: 5:00 p.m.–11 p.m. ($50 per 3 hours, $25 per additional hour – morning slot only)
Fri: 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. ($50 per 3 hours, $25 per additional hour – morning slot only)
Fri: 5:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m. ($150 for 6 hours)
Sat & Sun: 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. ($150 per 6 hours, $50 for additional hour – morning slot only)
Sat & Sun: 5:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m. ($150 per 6 hours)