The picnic area at Cox Sports Park may be reserved by Ladera Ranch residents and non-residents for birthday parties and similar events Monday through Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to dusk.
Ladera residents may also reserve picnic areas at Founders, Chaparral, Oso Grande, and Celestial Parks.
Please read the Park Facility Reservation Matrix and Picnic Area and Bounce House Guidelines before making a reservation. In order to reserve a picnic shelter requires individuals to agree to the guidelines and limitations before proceeding to place a reservation hold.
You may place a temporary reservation hold by selecting the date and time frame on the calendar below. Once you have selected the date and time range that you would like, next, you will be advanced to the reservation application that requires details about your planned event. Please get in touch with LARMAC at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours after submitting your picnic shelter reservation hold request to finalize your reservation. To complete and secure your reservation, you must submit a deposit, pay a $30 rental fee, and, if applicable, provide insurance for vendors that you will use (e.g., bounce house vendor; you will need to secure a Certificate of Insurance for each vendor).
- Same-day reservations are not available.
- A reservation may be made up to 180 days in advance and cannot be reserved for more than two days in advance
- A maximum of 1 reservation is allowable every 7 days
- Reservations may be for up to 6 hours, with set up and clean up included in the 6-hour limit
- Placement of bounce house on authorized park property must be provided prior to approval
- The bounce house must be powered by a generator only - no use of an electrical outlet
Are you looking to have a bounce house at a LARMAC park? If so, there are 18 different approved locations to choose from. Here are a few key details:
- A $300 security deposit is required
- The bounce house rental company is required to provide a certificate of insurance with a minimum $1 million liability policy naming LARMAC and FirstService Residential as additionally insured.
- LARMAC does not endorse any vendor; however, the vendors listed below meet the association's minimum insurance requirement and have provided LARMAC with an up-to-date certificate of insurance
- For park locations and additional details, visit the Park Facility Reservation Matrix