- Residents must use their own LARMAC access card with their picture on it. You may not use a spouse, neighbor, friend, or employer's card for entry.
- 5 guests are allowed per resident to present with their access card. A guest is considered as anyone who lives outside a Ladera residence. Those who live in the same residence as the person present with their access card do not count towards the 5-guest limit.
- Glass, alcohol, & amplified sound are prohibited.
- Children under the age of 4 are strongly encouraged to wear waterproof swim diapers. Water park attendants will hand these out free of charge.
Water Park Facility Hours for the 2023 Season
Regular Operating Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- May 27-29 (Memorial Day Weekend)
- June 3-Aug. 13
- Sept. 2-4 (Labor Day Weekend)
Modified Operating Hours: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- May 30-June 2
- Aug. 14-Sept. 1
- Sept. 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, and 30-Oct. 1
During regular operating hours:
- Reservation Time #1: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Reservation Time #2: 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Reservation Time #3: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
During modified operating hours:
- Reservation Time #1: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Water park opens seasonally, Memorial Day through mid-September
- Access card required for entry
- Splash pad play area
- 18" wader pool with wet play structure
- Three reservable picnic areas
- Outdoor showers