For your Home Improvement Needs
Improvements affecting the exterior appearance of your home, including landscaping, must be approved by LARMAC prior to installation. The LARMAC Aesthetics Review Committee (ARC) typically meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, and the plan submittal deadline is 5:00 p.m. the Tuesday prior to the meeting. Meeting dates and deadlines are listed below. Please submit your electronic application in .pdf form to firstname.lastname@example.org. (For homeowners living in condo/townhome sub-associations, please refer to the governing documents for your neighborhood for that HOA's specific requirements regarding aesthetic review).
Prior to submitting proposed plans to the Aesthetic Review Committee (ARC), please read the Aesthetic Standards to understand requirements for proposed improvements and review the Plan Submittal Tips listed below.
PROPERTY IMPROVEMENT FORM:
- Find your Home Style
- Please ensure all sections of the Property Improvement Form are completed and all proposed improvements are listed on this form.
LARMAC NEIGHBOR NOTIFICATION STATEMENT:
- All surrounding neighbors identified on the Neighbor Notification Statement must be made aware of the proposed improvement(s). Signatures from impacted neighbors must be obtained or a Certified copy of the plan submittal must be mailed to the neighbor and Certified Mail receipts must be included with the plan submittal provided to LARMAC. (Impacted neighbors are those who may be visually and/or acoustically affected by the proposed improvements.)
- Plans may be returned to applicant as incomplete and may not be reviewed at the intended meeting if all surrounding neighbors indicated on the document have not been made aware of the proposed improvements. Signatures and/or Certified Mail receipts must be provided to LARMAC.
NOTICE OF COMPLETION:
- This document shall be submitted to LARMAC upon completion of your improvement project.
- Each plan must include a color image of the entire front elevation of the home. (photo shall include all elements on the home that are visible from the street (chimney, roofline, front door, porch, etc.)
- Exterior paint plans must also include the following with an indication of exactly where each color shall be placed
- Color images of the left and right sides of the home.
- Color images of the entire back elevation of the home.
- Color images of the front elevations of adjacent neighbors.
- Color images of the front of the neighboring properties (left, right and three across the street as applicable)
- All other plans must also include color images showing the area(s) of proposed improvements.
- Once a completed plan has been emailed to email@example.com and processed accordingly, LARMAC staff will reach out to the homeowner identified on the Property Improvement Form to collect credit/debit card payment for the review.
- Results are typically emailed to the email address provided on the Property Improvement Form within approximately 5 days following the meeting.
Upcoming ARC Plan Submittal Deadlines:
- April 19 (for April 26 meeting)
- May 3 (for May 10 meeting)
- May 17 (for May 24 meeting)
- June 7 (for June 14 meeting)
- June 21 (for June 28 meeting)
- July 5 (for July 12 meeting)
- July 19 (for July 26 meeting)
- August 2 (for August 9 meeting)
- August 16 (for August 23 meeting)
- September 6 (for September 13 meeting)
- September 20 (for September 27 meeting)
- October 4 (for October 11 meeting)
- October 18 (for October 25 meeting)
- November 1 (for November 8 meeting)
- November 14 (for November 21 meeting) - Monday deadline/Monday meeting due to the Thanksgiving holiday
- December 6 (for December 13 meeting)
- Next deadline January 3, 2023
Please click on the links below for additional plan submittal information and the necessary plan submittal forms (please note that the Custom Home Design Guidelines document is very large and may take a few minutes to open).
Property Improvement PacketForm
Custom Home Improvement Submittal PacketForm
Construction Manual for Custom Home sites (Covenant Hills)Form
Custom Home Design Guidelines - Table of Contents
Custom Home Design Guidelines, Chapter 1 - Introduction
Custom Home Design Guidelines, Chapter 2 - Historical Styles
Custom Home Design Guidelines, Chapter 3 - Historical Characteristics
Custom Home Design Guidelines, Chapter 4 - Architectural Design Characteristics
Custom Home Design Guidelines, Chapter 5 - Landscape Design Criteria
Custom Home Design Guidelines, Chapter 6 - Green Principles
Custom Home Design Guidelines, Chapter 7 - Administration
Home Styles and Architectural InfluencesForm
Exterior Home Paint Schemes and Palettes
Master Color Palette
Step 1 - This 3-page "key" is where you begin to determine your color scheme options. The Master Color Palette lists all home architectual styles and the corresponding scheme numbers that go with a particular home style. Be sure to review all 3 pages of this document to view all available color schemes, as every home style is listed on each page. You will find schemes 1-40 on page 1, schemes 41-80 on page 2 and schemes 81-125 on page 3.
Master Exterior Color Schemes
Step 2 - Includes the 125 color schemes for all home styles and is broken down by elements of your home, such as stucco, wood trim, shutters and garage door. Once you have identified the color schemes for your home style (refer to 'Master Color Palette'), review this document to see the detailed color schemes for your home. All pages are numbered with the scheme number listed in the top right corner.Form
Contact: Kristy Pennington
Contact: Mikaile Brown
Patio Cover Detail
- American Farmhouse
- California Ranch
- Cape Cod
- Classic Colonial
- Classic Italianate
- Colonial Revival
- Dutch Colonial
- East Coast Traditional
- English Revival
- English Tudor
- European Cottage
- French Country
- General Patio Cover Plan
- Spanish Colonial
- Spanish Colonial Revival
- Spanish Eclectic
- Traditional Monterey